Thursday, April 5, 2012

Glad to be Back

I am very glad to be back on my blog.  I am also very very glad that it is spring.  I have spent my winter sewing - sewing - sewing.  I am ready to move on to warm weather activities.  How about You?

I am anxious for my gardening to begin.  I planted sunflower seeds for sprouts in anticipation of the gardening season.  I also grew alfalfa and radish sprouts.  Yummm

I also pulled out a very old electric pasta maker and made homemade egg noodles.  Craig was craving some homemade chicken noodle soup, so I made some fresh noodles.  I haven't done this for a while, so it was really fun.


I am also in the middle of sewing some fun summer ruffle skirts for my granddaughters.  Here is a picture of the baby's 4 piece outfit with headband accessory. I love this ruffle fabric!

Here's to Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment