Saturday, October 22, 2011

Absentee

Sorry for the lack of posts.  I have been busy gardening the last possible harvest of my garden, and planning a baby shower for my daughter-in-law.  Oh, and working hard on fall cleaning. 

I know you don't want to hear the boring report on fall cleaning, but I did discover a tip to remove yucky grout grime.  I bought liquid Oxy Clean for the laundry, but I used it on my tile and grout.  It worked wonders.

My report on the garden:  Dug up all the potatoes, some red, white and blue.  Started pulling out all the old plants.  Still picking kale and chard (the never ending plants).  Rescued the last of my tomatoes.  Oh and did I mention the gopher?  Well he is no more!   (too bad you cannot see the happy dance)

Now to the Baby Shower.  You know how they always say it takes a village to raise a child.  Well, I want to thank my village for coming to the baby shower for Janae.  I have immense gratitude for the support of wonderful friends and neighbors.  Your gifts will help make the new baby warm, comfortable and just amazingly cute!  Thank you all so much for your support and friendship.  I appreciate each of you for taking time from your busy and hectic schedule to spend a little time and lots of love with us.

To my family I want to add, that you are amazing and wonderful.  I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family.  I love you all.

I promise to do a better jog posting, so hang in there with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment